Khao Neaw Mamuang – Thai Food Recipe
Mango with sticky rice coconut cream
For 3 – 5 People
- Sticky rice 1-2 cups .
- Coconut milk 1-2 cups.
- White sugar 6 tablespoon.
- Salt ½ Teaspoon
- Mango 3-5 Mangos (Or take for enough to eat )
- White sesame Seeds 1-2 teaspoons .
How to do
- Prepare 1-2 cup sticky rice, Put water to soak the sticky rice for 1-2 hours to make it soften and to clean the dust in it before steam.
- After 1-2 hours, takeoff water, put the sticky rice to rice cooker and steam about 15-20 mins. Check to sticky rice whether it’s ready for eat or not. If the sticky rice is ready to eat, put the sticky rice on the tray and wait until it becomes warm. Put coconut milk in sticky rice about 1 -1½ cup, sugar half tablespoon, salt half teaspoon and mix together about 5 mins.
- Pick a mango, clean and cut it as your preferences. Put sticky rice and set on the dish and then put a cutting or slide mango nearly sticky rice, put coconut milk on top sticky rice and a mango, Put white sesame seed on top the sticky rice and mango.
If you are visiting Phuket, Thailand, We have Phuket Cooking Class / Courses located in Kata beach area which you can enroll to learn how to make Thai dishes in a local way. In a short time, you will be ready to impress your families and friends with your new Thai cooking skill. Please check our Thai Food Cooking Courses.